Due to numerous requests to reuse the images contained in this website we have included this reproduction policy.
We give permission to you to use any images on this website which pertains to the EasyAs Accounting Software for academic projects or education purposes, you may also reference these images from websites or copy and use these images on any website which is socially acceptable*
It would be appropriate to acknowledge the source of these images, however you are not required to acknowledge or reference our website as the source of images but you are not to portray such images as your own.
You also do not have permission to use any image in any manner which would be considered detrimental to this website or the good will of the Accounting Program or any other Programs connected to EasyAs Accounting Software or any program which runs under the EasyAs name.
Socially Acceptable – We do not give permission for our images to be used on any of the following sites or any other site which would normally be considered socially unacceptable: porn sites, hate sites, hack sites and any other similar site.
IMPORTANT: This software is licensed to you only upon the condition that you accept all of the terms in this license agreement. Please read the terms carefully. By installing or otherwise using the Software Product it shall be deemed that you agree to the conditions of this agreement.
1. You may install and use one copy of the software production a single computer. You may also install and use the software on a 2nd computer for backup purposes.
2. You may not decompile, disassemble, modify, reverse engineer or make any attempt to discover the source code of the software, or create other versions from the software.
3. You may transfer the Software to another person or entity, on the condition that they also agree to this agreement.
4. You agree that you have been provided with ample opportunity during the free trial period of the product in which time you have been able to evaluate and discover if this product suits your business requirements.
5. Once the product has been purchased and serial number issued there are no refunding methods available. Once purchased you cannot obtain a refund, as you have had ample opportunity to evaluate the software, please see clause 4 above
6. Terms and Conditions may be subject to change without notice.
In June of 2012 we introduced a method by which easyas accounting software may be used across multiple computers http://www.easyasaccountingsoftware.com/mobile/mobileuser.htm.
This additional clause was added and is highlighted in the section of our website:
Please be aware that in addition to our normal disclaimer we would like to point out that we are offering the instructions in this area of our website as information purposes only. We have provided this additional information in good faith, and whilst we have taken every care to ensure the accuracy of the information and the tools being discussed you are accepting all liability, you are advised to perform your own tests. If you go forward and perform anything in relation to the use of EasyAs with DropBox you have accepted this additional disclaimer.
Disclaimer of Damages:
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SOFTWARE OWNERS / DESIGNERS, DISTRIBUTORS, PROGRAMMERS, OR ANY RELATED BUSINESSES, ENTITY, OR ORGANIZATION, OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, EVEN IF THE SOFTWARE OWNERS / DESIGNERS, DISTRIBUTORS, PROGRAMMERS, OR ANY RELATED BUSINESSES, ENTITY, OR ORGANIZATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. EVEN IF ANY INTERESTED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF ANY PROBLEMS, FAULTS OR ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT. SHOULD UNDER ANY REQUIREMENTS OF LAW THIS PRODUCT BE WARRANTED THEN IN NO CASE SHALL LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF $0.01 AUD (1 CENT Australian Dollar).